We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager on behalf of a highly reputable regional contractor.
The successful candidate will have proven experience dealing with Suppliers, Site Teams & Sub-Contractors as well as positive attitude.
This person will be capable of working both independently and as part of a team as well as being accurate with a keen sense of deadline awareness. He or she will be articulate and a good communicator, both verbally and in writing with Sound time management & PC Skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for all Procurement & Buying Management for Projects within the business unit, accountable for both commercial and operational aspects
* Responsible for all on-going suppliers
* Selecting new products and reviewing the old
* Finding the new and right suppliers
* Negotiating prices and rates
* Ensuring the products are delivered on time
* Pitching ideas to senior management
* Reacting to any changes in customer demand
* Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones
* Getting feedback from customers
* Creation and on-going Maintenance of a Supply Chain Data Base