If you are an experienced Repairs Planner/Scheduler, with Good Adminsitrative experience, who can provide a good customer service when dealing with tenants and local authorities, this is the job for you!
The position is Permanent and will be working on the repairs and maintenance team. You will be required to adhere to the following duties;
* Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
* Book and change appointments with tenants
* Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers
* Give accurate estimations on time frames in which the works need to be carried out
* Manage the operatives diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
* Action engineers timesheets/holidays
* Scheduling follow up works
* Liaise with the internal department
* Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
* Producing daily and weekly reports
You will need to be quick at answering calls, as well as dealing with engineers daily, making sure they are attending each job the have scheduled in.