An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join a vibrant, fast-paced recruitment agency within Central London. Due to company growth, we are looking to hire an apprentice to join our friendly team. You will have the opportunity to work with experienced recruitment consultants and a great operations team, offering a route into several exciting potential career paths.
Build Recruitment is an established specialist agency within the Construction and Property Sector. We take pride in our employees and feel that our Central London office is a great team environment for all. We host regular industry and team-building events throughout the year, taking every opportunity to reward hard work.
We are looking for the right person to complement the business and become a vital part of the Build family. Please note that this is a permanent, full-time role.
A typical day may consist of:
* Reception duties including answering the phone and directing calls to the relevant person and taking messages where appropriate
* General office duties including data entry, filing, scanning, photocopying etc.
* Formatting and creating company documents
* Responding to email queries
* Greeting clients and candidates where necessary
* Collecting post and distributing to key staff members
* Ordering supplies when necessary
* Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft software, particularly Word and Excel
* Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
* A willingness to provide great customer service, with a good phone manner
* Most importantly, enthusiasm, drive and a desire to achieve
This role will be structured as a Business and Administration apprenticeship, providing the right person with class-leading training and key transferable skills. To be eligible for the apprenticeship, you must possess: 4 GCSE or equivalent including Maths or English, a valid current Passport along with a UK National Insurance number. More details will be provided at the interview stage.
If you feel that you are the right person for the role, please do not hesitate to apply! If you have any questions, please contact Charlie Vietro-Burton, Contracts Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org.