I'm currently looking for a Mobile Mechanical Engineer for a position based in East London. The overall purpose will be to carry out the service and repair of mechanical equipment, provide all required reports/certifications required. Call-out and fault finding on various types of mechanical/refrigeration equipment
* Ensure effective running of the assigned jobs.
* Systematic and logical sequence of works.
* Carry out reactive and preventative planned maintenance on all mechanical plant.
* Provide any required reports/certifications.
* Fill out log books correctly and ensure all log books are on site.
* Carryout routine service inspections and reports working to a PPM schedule.
* Ensuring Compliance with Health and Safety regulations/risk assessments.
* Liaise with customers and tenants to ensure expectations are managed and met.
* Due to previous senior responsibilities, you will be asked to attend client meetings, compile reports, audits, inspections as and when required.
Key Skills Required
* Up-to-date qualifications.
* Experience of Mechanical M&E systems.
* Various PPM duties such as (but not limited to) AHU, FCU, pump and pressurisation unit servicing. Servicing of water systems and L8 duties.
* Occasional out of hours/weekend working will be required.
* Call out Rota
If you feel like you meet the criteria of the role and want a more confidential chat about the role, please get in contact with Joe Sullivan on either 07496141641 or firstname.lastname@example.org