One of our leading clients within the social housing sector, is recruiting for a Repairs Planner to join their busy team over in North London.
If you are an experienced Repairs Planner, who can provide a good customer service when dealing with tenants and local authorities, this is the job for you!
The position is Temp-Perm and will be working on the repairs and maintenance team. You will be required to adhere to the following duties;
* Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
* Book and change appointments
* Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers
* Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
* Manage the operatives diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
* Action engineers timesheets/holidays
* Scheduling follow up works
* Liaise with the internal department
* Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
* Producing daily and weekly reports