Build Recruitment are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the repairs & maintenance industry
We are presently looking for Gas Engineer who can carry out Service & Breakdowns in the Northampton Area.
* To ensure that a high quality and professional service is provided to all of the company's clients at all times.
* To manage and ensure all legislation is adhered to and updates / technical bulletins are being implemented.
* To carry out surveys for new installations and boiler exchanges within set time periods to ensure KPI's are met.
Duties and responsibilities.
* To complete LGSR's, breakdown and maintenance calls in real time electronically via the PDA.
* To complete weekly and monthly vehicle check forms / timesheets and Health & Safety documents.
* To monitor your own van stock and ensure you have correct levels of PPE.
* To monitor calibrated equipment in the field and inform Head Office when calibration is required
* You will be required to be on the Out of Hours rota to attend emergency calls in the evening and at weekends.
The duties and responsibilities listed above is not exhaustive and should be used as guidance only.
Qualifications / Education.
* You will be required to currently hold the necessary Gas Industry Standard qualifications to fulfill the role. Whilst not essential it would be preferred that qualifications in the field of L.P.G and oil was also maintained. Being able to carry out boiler installs and full central heating installations would be an advantage.
* You will be required to have an understanding of Building Regulations, Gas Safe [Installation and Use] Regulations, the current G.I.U.S.P and British Standards. You will be required to be able to perform heat loss calculations, surveying for new installs / boiler replacements.
* You will be required to work the hours required to fulfill the role. Whilst the role is envisaged as a Monday-Friday (42.5hrs), in addition the Out Of Hours rota will include evenings and weekends. You should be able to work under your own initiative when required and to seek guidance if unsure.
* You will have come from an engineering background and possess a proven track record as an engineer within the Gas Industry. Prior knowledge of working within Social Housing would be an advantage but not essential. You will have worked within a team consisting of field based operatives carrying out service and repair works and boiler exchanges / full installs.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
For further details please call Josh on 07508636917