A contractor based in Cornwall is looking for a Project Manager to oversee a new project going ahead in Jan 2018.
The role requires experience of managing teams of site including subcontractors whilst ensuring health & safety is in place at all times on site. Responsible for delivering customer service, quality and productivity. A key part of the role is laising between sites and offices, always focusing on cost reduction and improving the construction process.
Ideally candidates applying for the role with have the following:
* BEng Civil Engineering / Geology related qualification - degree qualified
* CSCS/ SMSTS Qualified with a minimum 2 years in a supervisory role managing civil engineering works
* IT literate - Excel & Word
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Good commercial knowlegde
* A good level of numeracy, analytical by nature and a problem solver
For more information or an informal chat please call Kirsty on 0749 544 290 and send through your CV.