A new opportunity has become available for a Revenue Officer. Candidates will need to have strong and in-depth background in handling/setting up Direct Debits within Housing Associations or Banking. This administrative role requires promoting Direct Debit as the preferred method for collecting rent, property-related debts and service charges while dealing with customer enquiries. Candidate will set up Direct Debit requests, review the unpaid and cancelled report and undertake the annual mass generation of Direct Debits. Candidates will also work alongside the welfare benefits team to ensure that changes to benefits are communicated and assist with the annual review of rent and service charges.
This is a temporary contract for around 12 weeks with a potential extention until April 2018. Monday to Friday 09:00 am - 17:15pm (36 hours per week). A DBS is desirable for the role. If you would be driving to work their is available parking off-site.
* Familiar with indemnity scheme.
* Fully aware of relevant BACS regulations.
* Need to have knowledge of what to do when Direct debits bounces.
* Admin side of DD and correction function.
* 18,000 DD's paid in - ranges from weekly - monthly.
* Sound numerical, accurate data entry, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good level of IT Literacy - Use of Microsoft Office products- e.g. Word, Excel.
* Maintaining filing systems.
* Able to handle stressful situations, you will bring strong all-round written and face-to-face communication skills including negotiation.
* Customer focused with a careful approach to confidential and sensitive information, have the flexibility to work in line with the needs of the business.
* Investigate and resolve customer query and keep them informed.
* Ability to contribute to effective working relationships within the organisation and its Operating Companies.
* Commitment to achieving results and ensuring quality of service delivery.
* High level of initiative, enthusiasm and motivation.
* A confident team player who's organised and efficient.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com