Build Recruitment are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the repairs & maintenance industry.
One of our leading clients within the social housing sector, is recruiting for a Repairs Planner/Scheduler to join their busy team over in West London.
If you are an experienced Repairs Planner, who can provide a good customer service when dealing with tenants and local authorities, this is the job for you!
The position is Temp-Perm and will be working on the repairs and maintenance team. You will be required to adhere to the following duties;
* Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
* Book and change appointments
* Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers
* Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
* Manage the operatives diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
* Action engineers timesheets/holidays
* Scheduling follow up works
* Liaise with the internal department
* Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
* Producing daily and weekly reports
You will be responsible for liaising with sub-contractors and end client to ensure works are carried out within a set time frame, in particular, time frames will be tighter due to the winter season and resident repairs become critical.
You will ideally have worked within a similar position and have experience working within the social housing sector. Experience with all microsoft office packages including outlook diary management is highly advantageous. Experience working with systems such as Northgate, DRS, Opti-time, Orchard, Impact or similar is desired but not essential.
This role has immediate starts available.
Please contact Leanne on 07398140598