£19.5k per year
5 months ago
I am currently looking for a workshop Technician - My client is an independent specialist provider of healthcare services to patients with long term conditions, delivering a high-quality, cost-effective solutions with care closer to home.
The role holder would be primarily depot based and responsible for the cleaning, verification and repair of a range of healthcare equipment, such as Oxygen concentrators, Liquid Oxygen equipment, ensuring an efficient and quality service for our patients in care. Full training available
Place of work: Cardiff
Position type: Permanent
Salary: £19500 Per Annum
Main duties of a Workshop Technician:
- Recording serial numbers of equipment received from Healthcare Technicians & placing the equipment into the correct 'holding' area.
- PAT testing & Soak testing the equipment
- Verifying, cleaning & where required, repairing the equipment
- Recording accurately all work carried out
- Recording serial numbers ready for dispatch to Healthcare Technicians
- Occasional need to off-load delivery vehicles on site -goods receipt any other stock as required
- Follow manufacturer guidelines to ensure full compliance of medical devices
- Through self-learning and formal training, develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Ensure a safety culture and effective housekeeping
-Good mechanical skills with previous experience using hand tools
- Ability to diagnose and rectify faults
- Aptitude to learn new skill sets
- Willing to work on own or within a team environment
- Have a proactive approach to working
- Ability to adapt to deadlines to meet KPI's
- Full UK driver's license
If you are interested or for more information please feel free to contact Jake Campbell at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.