£10.00 - 13.50 per hour
about 1 year ago
A leading Finance firm are looking to recruit a Workplace Coordinator for their London office. The Workplace Coordinator will be responsible for the provision of client focused service in their office. The position is an immediate start and 3 month contract.
- Gatekeeper and ambassador for making our buildings and the business experience the place to be.
- To continuously monitor the condition of designated floors and work proactively to address identified issues.
- Report any building fabric, environment or mechanical/electrical items will be directly reported to the help desk.
- Liaise daily/regularly with the Helpdesk on issue resolution and pro-actively manage on-floor expectation
- Management of on-floor storage, including keys
- Maintenance/management of signage
- Reset meeting rooms or Multi-function rooms following use, including ensuring stationary/marker pens are available and white boards/glass boards are clean and clear
- Work effectively with the Operations Teams in the distribution of documents including post delivery both inwardly and outwardly. Minimise the number of visits required by the Operations Teams through monitoring of the outward post at specific intervals through the day.
- Ensure Photocopier areas are continuously replenished, and the area kept tidy, organised and always available.
- Ensure Stationary items are regularly topped up at the designated points. Collect loose items from unused desks and surrounding areas and recycle back through the stationary trays.
- Ensure a high level of cleaning standard to the floor areas paying particular attention to cleanliness of all work surfaces including tea point areas, via regular liaison with the Housekeeping team.
- Ensure consumables, including IT peripherals are available at all times on the designated floors.
- Control the flow of waste from the floor including confidential waste by regularly monitoring the receptacles provided and clearing before they become full. Liaise with the necessary facility provider in good time.
- Be prepared to receive any request from an occupant and offer a great customer experience by taking ownership of the problem until resolution. Regardless of the request, you are empowered to take action by contacting the relevant facility provider to get the job done. Your job is to keep the customer informed until completion.
- Meeting rooms set up
- To report incidents to security as appropriate
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.