£9 - 15 per hour
0203 176 4790
11 days ago
Immediate opportunity to join one of the UK's most successful banks that has global presence. Such a great role to join a dynamic and growing team!
Salary: 11.02 per hour
To ensure the overall FM service delivery, customer experience and client liaison on allocated client site ensuring a collaborative approach to deliver a superior Property experience across the client's head office buildings.
- Meet regularly with all service lines to ensure a combined approach in delivering the services.
- Deal with reactive and significant unplanned issues
- Ensure all Helpdesk calls / Work orders are monitored to conclusion
- Ensure statutory compliance and completion of Planned Preventative Maintenance for the client's business area.
- Carry out all meeting room checks throughout the day, report faults and findings to the relevant persons/department.
- Liaise with the Client Workspace Planning team to coordinate, moves and desk vacancy.
- First line point of contact for Condeco user support including hardware & software, room changes, block bookings for projects.
- Meeting room management & support
- Responsible for meeting room set-ups, AV & VC support, telephony, monitor meeting room usage to increase efficiency.
- Meet & Greet VIP guests from reception and escort them
- Carry out the delivery of printer paper to the floors as requested. (sites without Building Assistants)
- Collection and delivery of packages on sites where applicable
- Ensure the client's security procedures are adhered to at all times; monitor tailgating and visitor management process
- Deal with reactive and significant unplanned issues and deliver a Post Incident Report for the sake of lessons learnt.
- Maintain up to date seating plans.
- Coordinate digital screen content on floors, working with Communications & Marketing.
- Assist with Business Continuity Management, including the coordination of evacuation wardens and first aiders
- New joiner induction and orientation in coordination
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.