£35k per year + Van
0203 176 4790
about 2 months ago
We are currently recruiting a Working Supervisor for a maintenance company based in Stoke.
Main Purpose of the Job
- Manage an area-based team and contractors to ensure that all works are delivered safely, to a quality standard, within agreed timescales and all objectives are met.
- Deliver high standards of work, relevant to the primary trade required for this role.
- Carry out associated secondary trade activities within acceptable quality standards and to ensure a first time fix.
- Support the Service Manager by providing updates on progress, issues and of any approved variations to the schedule.
- Manage & monitor operative productivity & quality within the team.
- Ensure SOR and any variation to initial scope information is accurately reflected in the Kirona / Accuserve systems.
- Ensure that the team adhere to its H&S process and obligations and that actions identified in risk assessments are appropriately prioritised and completed, and relevant systems updated.
- Manage and control the companies assets in line with legislation and company guidelines.
- Ensure timely investigation and response to complaints and quality concerns and that workflow tasks are completed and systems updated appropriately.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding
Please send your CV to Ryan Smart at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.