£34k - 39k per year
6 months ago
Location: Cornwall & Devon
Pay: 34-39k depending on experience
Start: Mid May
Temp to perm
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We are pleased to be recruiting a Working Foreman for a reputable construction company based in West Cornwall undertaking works all over the South West and further afield, covering most sectors including domestic, commercial and industrial.
Working Foreman’s Key Responsibilities:
- To manage sub- contractor and labour – working to programme and budget
- Manage site teams by monitoring programme
- Ensure compliance and Health and Safety Regulations are in place and met at all times
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager to ensure build programme and discuss any issues
- Liaise with the commercial and design teams to ensure the build is to cost and budget
- Must be Hands on and willing to go on tools when needed
Working Foreman skills set and qualifications:
- Must be willing to work on the tools and site manage
- SMSTS, First Aid at Work, CSCS Card, Asbestos Awareness (preferred)
- Good supply chain management ability ·Excellent team working skills ·Good IT skills
- Proactive approach
- Passionate about Health & Safety
If you think this role is for you, please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.