3 days ago
Start Jan 2022
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We have a great opportunity to work with a well-established drainage and civil engineering company that have been successfully operating for over 30-years in the South-West region. With a growing portfolio of clients and multiple long-term contracts, they are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for a range of personnel to join the family-owned business.
We are seeking a Working Foreman based from the Bodmin depot, to work as part of the Reactive works team or our Planned works team.
We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and committed individuals to work as part of a civils team to carry out drainage repairs and installations You will be working from 0700 – 1700.
As a Working Foreman it is important that you can take the lead ensuring that projects are delivered within the required timeframe and be confident in completing daily safety documents, inspections and records. A full valid driving license is required.
Day to Day:
· Utility work specifically sewer repairs and maintenance with experience in manhole and chamber construction, benching, butt fusion welding, and pipe laying.
· Experience in excavations by hand and with machines including deep excavations with qualifications in under 10T excavator.
· Have experience in street works and excavating the highway with the relevant qualification.
· Experience in Manual handling, Abrasive wheels, use of Cat & Genny with the relevant qualification.
· To have a minimum of a CSCS operatives card and ideally SSSTS
Whilst the following are not essential it would be desirable if you have any of the following:
· Experience and qualifications in confined space entry.
· Experience of controlling works and dealing with interested parties (customers, client or other organisations)
· Experience and qualification in over 10T excavator.
· Experience and qualification with a wheeled dumper.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Paid travel
- Standby payments
- Opportunities for regular overtime
- Excellent overtime pay
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- 28 days’ annual leave
- Comprehensive training
Please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.