£35k - 45k per year + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Window Sales Estimator
£35k - £45k + Bonus
We are currently recruiting for an Estimator for a specialist Windows and door supplier at the top of their game, specialising in contemporary designs from Scandinavia and Europe. We are searching for someone able to talk with authority to architects and specifiers, as well as the end-user. There’s a strong and consistent pipeline of enquiries to work from, so this is a great opportunity for an experienced individual looking to hit the ground running with no initial lull.
Importantly, there’s no cold calling. The company invests substantially in it’s website marketing and business networks and relationships.
This company is at the top of the market. Contemporary and bespoke design and flair is at the heart of what they do, and they rely on their Scandinavian and European supply chain to deliver just that all over the UK.
As a Window Sales Estimator your duties will include;
- You understand the clients’ specific needs and respond to those in terms of design and pricing. The client may be the end user, or the architect or specifier, or both.
- You’ll need to be able to demonstrate you listened to what the client wants, and you understand the practical benefits, as well as the aesthetic contribution to any design project.
- Rather than concentrating on new business development, the role is primarily responsible for lead conversion.
- You’ll nurture long-term relationship with architects and specifiers to develop a steady pipeline of enquiries from their new projects.
You will need:
- You will have a strong and demonstrable track record of sales success in timber and aluminium sales in the fenestration industry.
- You’re familiar dealing with architects and specifiers, as well as householders and the end-users.
- Well organised and disciplined to track and manage sales throughout a process, that on large projects, may extend into months.
- Strong general IT skills including the MS Office suite, and familiar with online CRM practices.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please contact Tom Fitzpatrick on 07496 601 999 or apply via the link.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.