£22k - 23k per year
020 3176 4793
2 months ago
I currently have an opportunity for an experienced Window Cleaner to join a leading service provider. Working in a team, you will be based at one of their South East London sites carrying out the following.
- Apply trade skills to undertaking scheduled planned and reactive maintenance across all sites for window cleaning services
- To maintain appropriate qualifications, and up-to-date trade knowledge, as required for the safe and efficient performance of duties
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of any necessary paperwork
- To ensure all statutory documentation is completed and kept up to date at all times
- To fulfil Health & Safety and Environmental responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company’s Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and Health & Safety Management Plans
- To comply with the Company’s Policies, Contract Management Plans, Business Processes and Procedures
- Must have window cleaning experience
- Must be able to work at heights
- Will be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Professional trade qualifications (PASMA, IPAF & Harness Training) desirable
A driving licence would be desirable but not essential for this role.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.