£8.91 - 8.91 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our client is currently looking for Waste Porters in the Hull area to work in a hospital.
- 37.5 hours per week/worked over 7 days - Must be flexible
- Shifts are between 6.30am-6.30pm
- Applicants must be willing to provide documents for completion of a DBS check as a client requirement.
To be responsible for the regular and sufficient removal of general, recycling and clinical waste. To ensure all waste streams are segregated, handled and disposed of in line with the site and contractor requirements. To comply with the health and safety procedures when moving waste around the site.
You must have/be able to:
- Knowledge of relevant procedures
- Level of customer service
- Team Player
- Health and safety awareness and knowledge
- Knowledge of manual handling
If you would like to know more information please contact Aaliyah at Build Recruitment 07487794027 email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.