£9 - 15 per hour
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
My client is recruiting a Warehouse Supervisor to work within a small but busy warehouse for the UKS national health service. You must be available to start immediately and have previous warehouse supervisory experience. The warehouse supervisor will be required to work Monday-Friday 12 hour shifts during this busy period.
YOU MUST HOLD A FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE!
This is a busy warehouse that must always be kept organised and tidy .
This is very much a hands-on supervisory role as goods will need to be selected ready for collection by the engineers or ready to be despatched to the engineers on site.
Skills required for this role:
• Strong warehouse experience
• PC skills to include Excel, Email and confidence to use ordering system
• Purchasing knowledge and experience useful but not essential
• Goods in / Goods out experience and knowledge
• Hands on attitude
• Fork lift experience preferably
• Highly organised and methodical
Excellent opportunity, immediate vacancy
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.