£45k - 50k per year
22 days ago
Build recruitment are working with a London based local authority, who are recruiting for an experienced Voids Manager.
- To ensure your team is carrying out a high-quality repairs service by ensuring it is running to the contractually defined timescales
- To successfully manage the team leaders to ensure high quality & cost-effective work is being carried out
- To ensure accurate estimates are provided and variations and other costs are in line with the councils procedures
- Be on hand to provide technical advice to team leaders and operatives
- Take the lead on planning & programming the workload the ensure correct progression within each property.
- Possess strong experience of managing a team of repairs/voids surveyors and operatives
- Must have at least two years of working within this capacity within the public sector
- Posses experience of planning work programmes & contract administration
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.