£28k per year
about 2 months ago
Job Role: Voids Inspector
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organizations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with an established maintenance contractor who are looking for an Voids Inspector based in Oxford and surrounding areas.
Job role of a Voids inspector
- Ensuring the preparation of a void property is fully complete and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Abide by health and safety protocols
- Checking that boilers and other systems in the property are in the right state and set to correct conditions
- Completing risk assessments and relevant paperwork.
- Following management and maintenance procedures
- Undergoing inspections on the service delivery in order to make sure the levels expected for an area and all issues are dealt with swiftly and correctly.
- 24 days holiday pay (No work on Bank holidays )
- Discounts to gym memberships and various shops
- Van and fuel card provided
- Standard government pension scheme
Please apply or contact Paul Adeyemi at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK. (Driver's license and passport). Please send in References and an updated CV ASAP as we require that before an interview
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.