£22 - 25 per hour
7 months ago
Voids Inspector £22-25/hour
Immediate start - On-going temp role with potential for permanent following initial term.
Build Recruitment are working with a leading provider of social housing based in North London who are looking to add a temporary Voids Inspector to the Voids team.
You will be responsible for a delivering an effective voids inspection and management service, ensuring all voids are turned over in good time in line with KPI’s.
- Visit void properties, carry out pre-work Surveys using SOR’s to create specifications for works to be done
- Woking with the DLO and Sub-contractors, managing void turnarounds
- Post inspection Surveys to ensure standard of works carried out
- Provide sound technical advice in relation to building pathology when diagnosing repairs in empty properties
What you will need:
- You will be a qualified Surveyor with a recognised qualification within Building Surveying (HND/C, BSc or qualified by extensive experience).
- Experience of working for a Registered Social Landlord is also required, delivering void/repairs works in a similar environment
- Available to start work with a short notice period and access to vehicle with a clean driver’s license.
For more information please contact Kieran on 07487 847 467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.