£23k - 25k per year
18 days ago
Term: Full time / Perm
Salary: £23k - £25k
Hiring ASAP / £23k - £25k /Available Positions: 1
- Responsible for arranging void repairs
- Responsible for effectively arranging diaries and liaising with residents, operatives and other stake holders in regards to void repairs.
- Take ownership of administrative duties in the void repairs department.
- Providing effective administrative support to the management team or function • Maintenance of filing systems
- General contract duties including correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, memos and emails
- Arranging internal meetings and taking of minutes
- Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Make use of computerised packages including Microsoft.
- Undertake tasks such as copying, laminating, scanning etc
- The role is to work in a back-office environment, supporting the void supervisors regionally to administrate projects, this would include invoicing orders, closing orders upon completion, issuing payment to sub-contractors, sending certificates to our client, and updating a weekly tracker.
Please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.