£23k - 25k per year
10 months ago
Voids Co-ordinator - Permanent
Summary: This client undertakes all aspects of commercial, domestic and social housing maintenance including refurbishment, roofing and responsive repairs.
Description: An exciting opportunity has come up for a Voids Coordinator. This post will sit within the responsive repair department, specialising in all aspects of repairs and maintenance in the social housing sector, offering a customer-led service, dedicated to getting the work completed quickly and efficiently.
- Experience of working with the public in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to critically analyse complex data and present in a variety of ways to varied audiences.
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal office hours when the need arises.
- Experience of working in the construction/maintenance industry.
- Experience of managing complaints queries.
As part of this role you will be required to travel to Waltham Forest.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.