£10 - £13
8 months ago
Are you an experience Voids Administrator looking for a new position?
This temp-perm position has an immediate start, and is working with a recognisable client within reactive maintenance.
- Manage all administration of void properties
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs in tenants/resident’s homes
- Planning repairs works for emergency repairs in void properties as well as occupied
- Allocate jobs to contractors with target completion date
- Add Specifications to individual property elements and monitor for payment
- Push jobs for completion using system called servitor for payment
- Create final specification for client and subcontractors
- Monitor all void properties
- Prioritizing workload for the team supervisors
- Ensuring all works are completed on time and agreed to actual contractual standard
- Closing down jobs on the system.
- Making sure any disputes from client is passed across to supervisors to rectify
- Sending daily tracker completed to be sent to seniors every night
Experience and Skills Required
For this role, you must have administration experience, be organised, have the ability to prioritise work, and pay attention to detail. Confident in using in MS Excel and MS Word and have some commercial awareness.