£30k - 35k per year
020 3176 4790
10 days ago
Voids Administrator / Team Leader (Perm)
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
- Intermediate Excel/Word skills
- Provide administrative support and assistance within the back-office team.
- Manage responsive asbestos related jobs from asbestos enquiry & survey request through to removal and remediation works.
- Maintain trackers for WIP.
- Provide support to other areas of the department when required.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service for our clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Manage a team of 3 who are responsible for carrying out the role as attached
- Carry out performance reviews
- Manage all jobs to ensure KPIs are met and provide commentary around achievements and failings
- Provide weekly and monthly stats to the Senior Management Team around performance
- Review/create processes and ensure procedures are followed
- Liaise closely with the void supervisors, DLOs & SCPs to ensure smooth running of voids process
- Monitor variations and approvals from Client
- Comfortable attending high level meetings & delivering presentations
- Managing works within repairs in the Social Housing sector of Reactive works & Void properties.
- Manage requests submitted by internal staff to investigate if asbestos is present before intrusive works are carried out.
- Review asbestos register and determine if asbestos survey is required.
- Submit requests for asbestos surveys following our client’s process.
- Reviewing asbestos reports - advising colleagues and third-party organisations if works/repairs can be carried out.
- Submit requests for Remediation SoW following our Client’s process.
- Liaising with members of staff, third party organisations and tenants on a daily basis.
- Management of personal work load and tracking jobs assigned through to completion.
- Making sure repairs/works are carried out in a timely manner and to business deadlines with minimum inconvenience to tenants.
- Ensure the business is compliant to the asbestos processes set out by governing bodies.
- Raise void work orders from the Client on in house system job
- Create property file for new requests and relevant sub-folders & add new order requests to relevant tracker
- Issue all attendees as directed by the void supervisors within timescales as directed by Voids Team Leader
- File all correspondence in the property folders and update relevant trackers as the jobs progress
- Issue Ready to Let emails to appropriate Lettings Team with the relevant certificates
- Ensure all orders on in house system are completed in real-time (i.e. as soon as they are completed)
- Liaise with planning team to ensure all appointments are met.
- Liaise with Commercial team to ensure approvals are received in order to meet promise date.
- Liaise with Gas Team for assistance when needed.
- Provide information in regards to voids to the complaints team as and when requested.
- Produce and distribute twice weekly promise date report to client void control groups.
- Ensure all calls are answered and dealt with in a professional and courteous manner
- Send next day jobs to Operatives’ PDAs & check that all open appointments have been closed with notes on daily basis.
- All trackers to be kept up to date with all job progress.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Housing association/LA repairs experience preferably voids
- Experience managing a team
- Intermediate Excel/Word skills
- IT literacy including Word, Excel & Email (Intermediate level)
- Verbal & Written communication skills
- Basic Health & Safety Skills
- Intermediate Numeracy
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the range of duties to be undertaken.
It does not attempt to detail every activity and some support to the planning team will be required on occasion.
Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.