£20k - 23.5k per year
8 months ago
Purpose of the position
To support teams in the Planned and Demand Works division, undertaking Data Entry and records management.
To provide, when requested, documentation to LFM360 staff and to client representatives.
- Provide administrative and other support to the planned and demand work streams.
- To work closely with colleagues supporting the provision of a high-quality Service
- To represent the service positively both internally and externally
- Work collaboratively with other services and suppliers as required
- The specific responsibilities of this role will vary and may alter from time to time to respond to the needs of line managers and heads of service. Responsibilities will include
- Administrative support to divisions in the planned team, with particular responsibility for data-entry, scanning and saving documents, collating scanned documents for archiving and sending to client representatives.
- Undertaking other administrative duties including filing, scanning, photocopying, and providing administrative support to specific projects identified by Senior Managers.
- Responding to enquiries from LFM360 staff and client representatives.
- Developing, improving and suggesting improvements to administrative processes and systems, ensuring they are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Using and keeping up-to-date with office processes and information technology,
- To work flexibly within the teams to provide support across the business as required, e.g. responding to the needs of the business in order to meet peaks and troughs in workloads.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all paperwork/electronic updates.
- To display a high-level of customer care when dealing with enquiries from client representatives.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.