£10 - 12 per hour
5 months ago
Voids Administrator - Social Housing
You will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, have experience of working in a busy fast pace environment, and the ability to think on your feet. You will work amongst a large team providing administrative support and assistance, to the planning team. You will be assigning and managing operatives workloads, and provide an excellent standard of service for clients, suppliers, and colleagues.
Duties will include:
- Manage all administration of void properties
- Liaising with the and operatives to arrange repairs in the void homes
- Planning repairs works for emergency repairs in void properties as well as occupied
- Allocate jobs to contractors with target completion date
- Add Specifications to individual property elements and monitor for payment
- Push jobs for completion using system called servitor for payment
- Create final specification for client and subcontractors
- Monitor all void properties
- Prioritizing workload for the team supervisors
- Ensuring all works are completed on time and agreed to actual contractual standard
- Closing down jobs on the system.
- Making sure any disputes from client is passed across to supervisors to rectify
- Sending daily tracker completed to be sent to seniors every night
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in housing maintenance or repairs
- Excellent communicative skills
- Experience working with a Housing System i.e. Northgate/DRS/Impact/Opti Time
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.