£23k - 24k per month
6 months ago
8am - 5pm
(Mixture of Working at home and in the office & will need to use personal phone for home working)
I am looking for a administrator who has previously worked within the voids team within social housing before.
- To ensure the void tracker is updated and void packs are prepared for the client;
- To liaise with clients to get approval for orders/VO’s;
- To manage calls, resolve first stage complaints and measure customer satisfaction levels;
- To co-ordinate sub-contractors and DLO diaries/workload;
- To liaise with sub-contractors regarding raising PO's
- To liaise with the commercial department and chase NIC’s/EPC’s;
- To take part in meetings, supervision, training as requested by the supervisor;
- To manage A&A work which includes a recorded tracker;
- To support planning team with scheduling, P/O’s, client & operative queries & emails when required;
- To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post;
- To use information technology systems to carry out duties in the most efficient and effective manner. To achieve personal appraisal targets, as agreed by the line manager;
- To carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s customer care standards;
- To be committed to the Company’s values and to demonstrate this commitment in the way duties are carried out;
- To ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with the Data Protection Act and other legislation;
- To carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and relevant Health and Safety legislation;
If you have the relevant experience to carry out this position please submit your most up to date CV and someone will be in contact.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.