£23k - 25k per year
020 3176 4790
11 months ago
Voids Administrator – Social Housing (Permanent)
Base salary: £23,000.00 per annum
Year one incentive scheme (EIS): £2,300.00 (up to)
Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon - Fri
I am currently looking for an experienced, organised voids administrator to join an exciting team based in Hertford.
- To support Contract Supervisor & DLO with administrative tasks relating to the allocation of sub-contractors work in the Voids contracts.
- To have an excellent knowledge of One serve, updating, uploading information and adding codes, specifications, orders and closing orders once complete;
- To ensure the void tracker is updated and void packs are prepared for the client;
- To liaise with clients to get approval for orders/VO’s;
- To manage calls, resolve first stage complaints and measure customer satisfaction levels;
- To co-ordinate sub-contractors and DLO diaries/workload;
- To liaise with sub-contractors regarding raising PO's (electrics / works and EPCs and R&D Surveys);
- To liaise with the commercial department and chase NIC’s/EPC’s;
- To take part in meetings, supervision, training as requested by the supervisor;
- To manage A&A work which includes a recorded tracker;
- To support planning team with scheduling, P/O’s, client & operative queries & emails when required;
- To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post;
- To use information technology systems to carry out duties in the most efficient and effective manner. To achieve personal appraisal targets, as agreed by the line manager;
- To carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s customer care standards;
- To be committed to the Company’s values and to demonstrate this commitment in the way duties are carried out;
- To ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with the Data Protection Act and other legislation;
- To carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and relevant Health and Safety legislation;
- At all times to carry out responsibilities/duties within the framework of the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
- The duties and responsibilities above are not exhaustive. The jobholder may be required to undertake other duties that may be required from time to time within the general scope of the position. The jobholder will also be required to operate within the terms of his / her contract of employment and the policies and procedures that are contained from time to time in the Company Handbook.
- Good excel skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Organisation and planning
- Able to work on own initiative
- Private health care insurance (post probationary period)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Perk box
- Inclusion in quarterly compliments scheme (£500 draw per quarter)
- Training, mentoring and development investment – at least two weeks per annum
- Support in personal development aligned with succession planning and promotion opportunities
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.