£10 - 12 per hour
12 months ago
Voids Administrator - Social Housing
This is a Temp-Perm position based in East London.
Duties will include;
- Manage all administration of void properties
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs in tenants/residents homes
- Planning repairs works for emergency repairs in void properties as well as occupied
- Allocate jobs to contractors with target completion date
- Add Specifications to individual property elements and monitor for payment
- Push jobs for completion using system called servitor for payment
- Create final specification for client and subcontractors
- Monitor all void properties
- Prioritizing workload for the team supervisors
- Ensuring all works are completed on time and agreed to actual contractual standard
- Closing down jobs on the system.
- Making sure any disputes from client is passed across to supervisors to rectify
- Sending daily tracker completed to be sent to seniors every night
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.