£23.5k per year
19 days ago
Term: Full time / Perm
Hiring ASAP / £23,500 /Available Positions: 1
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a company, who are looking for a Planner based in Loughton.
Description of role: Supporting the contact or function in administrative duties.
• Providing effective administrative support to the management team or function • Maintenance of filing systems
• General contract duties including correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, memos and emails
• Arranging internal meetings and taking of minutes
• Process stationary orders and other office supplies • Maintain photocopiers and stock requirements
• Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
• Maintain related equipment and stock requirements
• Make use of computerised packages including Microsoft.
• Undertake tasks such as copying, laminating, scanning etc
Please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.