£27.5k per year
about 2 months ago
Location: Ealing (Hybrid)
Term: Full time / Perm
Working from home 3 days and 2 days in the office each week.
Hiring ASAP / £27,500 /Available Positions: 1
• Responsible for arranging void repairs
• Responsible for effectively arranging diaries and liaising with residents, operatives and other stake holders in regards to void repairs.
• Take ownership of administrative duties in the void repairs department.
•Providing effective administrative support to the management team or function • Maintenance of filing systems
• General contract duties including correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, memos and emails
• Arranging internal meetings and taking of minutes
• Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
• Make use of computerised packages including Microsoft.
• Undertake tasks such as copying, laminating, scanning etc
Please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.