£35k - 45k per year
4 months ago
Build Recruitment are working with an independant Cleaning and Support Services company delivering high quality, people-centric professional facilities management and building support services to customers in London and Southern England, servicing some of the most prestigious clients and well-known buildings in the City and West End. We specialise in providing services to customers who demand the highest standards, including property management organisations and blue-chip companies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility and accountability for managing the delivery of vertical cleaning services in a consistently efficient, professional and customer-focused manner
- Responsibility for scheduling of monthly vertical tasks, specialist tasks, adhoc-tasks and new contracts
- Overall responsibility to keep within the parameters and budgetary requisite set down for each contract.
- Maintaining responsibility for all Health and Safety planning, including RAMS, COSHH, PPE and Health and Safety Plans co-ordinated by Sustainability Manager
- Ensuring site safety inspections and audits on service delivery and specialist cleaning standards are conducted and all non-compliances and non-conformities removed
- Mobilisation of any new cleaning contracts and to identify any cost saving opportunities and service delivery innovations
- Providing regular reports and attend planned and ad hoc meetings with client representatives to ensure service delivery satisfaction
- Overseeing the management, development and training of the Vertical team
- Overseeing staff recruitment, selection and induction to ensure correct staffing levels are maintained, and cover provision in the absence of any staff
About You – Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a managerial role in either the window cleaning industry or broader cleaning industry
- Must have experience of managing vertical / roped access teams
- IOSH Qualified (preferable or working towards)
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with clients and staff and to assess capabilities and motivate staff
- A quality driven leader of people, systems and service whose leadership and experience ensure the services are provided to the highest standard
- Good communication, negotiation skills and attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of budget control, health and safety and the industry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- In depth knowledge of industry
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.