£55k - 65k per year + Bonus + Bens
6 months ago
Chartered Valuer, Winchester; Working for our client, a market-leading Commercial Property Agency, the purpose of this role is to generate business across the South of England, from Winchester, and to advise on and value trading businesses and properties throughout the region. The business was established over 80 years ago and has successfully expanded to provide professional brokerage and advisory services across the UK and Europe. A very exciting opportunity to join this premium brand organisation and take your career to new levels and enjoy a dynamic and friendly culture.
With a strong focus on strong focus on the Hospitality, Leisure, Retail, Care and Medical, you will ideally knowledge in those sectors.
• Relevant Real Estate degree;
• RICS Chartered status;
• A minimum of three years’ post-qualification experience;
• Exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
• Very strong IT skills with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge of trade sector and current market trends;
• Knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Consumer Protection from Unfair
Trading Regulations, Estate Agents Act and Money Laundering Regulation
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To generate business and build client relationships through industry networking events and by using email, telephone prospecting, individual initiatives and being aware of market activity;
• To provide excellent quality advice and reports to a wide variety of client types including all of the major banks;
• To respond efficiently and effectively to direct enquiries from clients and applicants;
• To prepare detailed valuation reports;
• To develop and liaise with key contacts, including solicitors, accountants and other
• To understand Accounts and Leases;
• To adhere to the RICS best practice valuation approaches.
On offer is a highly competitive package and opportunity to progression. For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Danny at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07756 401156
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.