£19k - 21k per year + Commission & Benefits
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
Are you a recent graduate looking to start a career in recruitment? Perhaps you’re a sales professional looking for a new challenge?
I am looking to add to my expanding team with a number of trainee recruitment consultants to work in the buoyant market of construction and property.
Founded in 2010 by three directors with over 50 years of recruiting experience, Build Recruitment now has over 45 expert consultants across our London and Cornwall offices. We offer professional recruitment for the built environment. I am expanding my amazing London office across of different sectors!
Our office environment is unrivalled, we know what it takes to bring out the best in our people, you will find various incentives running including the opportunity for luxury lunches, early finishes and twice annual trips – the team recently returned from a long weekend in Marbella and are working towards their winter ski trip!
It is a grown-up environment which encourages autonomy and isn’t ruled by KPI’s.
Build believe if people are doing the numbers, the rest is secondary.
What I am looking for:
- A driven, ambitious individual
- The ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- An attitude that elevates and inspires others
- Good time management, able to prioritse
- Able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Take pride in your presentation
- A confident approach to business development
What we can offer you:
- The best commission scheme in the industry!!
- An amazing training programme
- Platinum lunch club – Michelin star lunch
- Twice annual trips for target hitters
- Early finish Fridays
- Company iphone and laptop
- Brilliant working environment
You will be offered a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to earn from our lucrative uncapped commission structure
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.