£16k - 20k per year
7 months ago
Are you looking to start your career in Quantity Surveying?
We currently have an opportunity to break into the construction industry as a Trainee Quantity Surveyor with a leading maintenance contractor.
- You will get full support, training and the opportunity to progress (you will be working with a team of professional Quantity Surveyors)
- Our client will fund a Degree course in Quantity Surveying which you will undertake on a day release basis
Our client are a chartered consultancy who offers Quantity Surveying support services to the some of the UK's leading construction companies has an opening for a trainee Quantity Surveyor where they will help you progress quickly into a qualified QS!
This is a great place to get exposure to a range of skills as they operate in a range of market sectors, including commercial, social housing, and facilities management.
The right Trainee Quantity Surveyor will have the following:
- You will have some construction experience and will be looking to build your career
- You will be bright, confident and will be passionate about becoming a Quantity Surveyor
- Take your first step towards a bright future, don't delay in applying for this rare opportunity
- Has a driving licence
Please apply today with your CV and we will get in touch with you to discuss the role in more detail!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.