£18k - 25k per year + Benefits
28 days ago
Position: Trainee/Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Package
We are currently looking for a Trainee level Quantity Surveyor to work with our client, a Main Contractor who have built a strong reputation in refurbishment and regeneration of social housing and public buildings. This is a great opportunity for someone with some experience in the Commercial aspect of the industry, someone currently undergoing their qualifications or a recent graduate.
Due to their success and strong turnover whilst delivering outstanding results, they now have an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to join them on permanent basis, overseeing a range of schemes.
Our client recognise that development of their staff is essential to the smooth operation of their business and as such they make a significant contribution in terms of professional development and training. If you’re interested in receiving unparalleled support in your career progression, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Check, register, acknowledge and follow up tender enquiries
- Take on tasks instructed by the Project QS or Commercial Manager
- Attending cost meetings where required
- Assist with tender finalisation
- Assist with/produce site rates for sub-contractors
- Check sub-contractor payment applications
- Assist with documentation and valuing of variations
Personal Specification & Requirements:
- Some experience within an administrative or commercial support role within refurbishment or social housing
- Degree Qualified or currently working towards their Qualification. (offer day release)
- Good problem solver and work with minimal instruction
- Punctual, reliable and good practical skills
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.