£12 - 15 per hour
18 days ago
Traffic Managment Operative
Tempoary with a view to go permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level. Build recruitment are recruiting for Traffic Managment Operatives for a reputable highways company based in Cornwall. The works include highways, schools, parks ect
• Installing, maintaining and removing temporary traffic management
• Coordinating road closure systems, traffic control, pedestrian management
• Controlling road closures and diversions
• Traffic management equipment maintenance
• Observing and prompting all aspects of health & safety to the highest standard
• Collaborating with internal colleagues and client representatives on works being delivered
• Communicating with the members of the public when required
• Previous experience in coordinating traffic management works
• Knowledge of highway permitting schemes
• Lantra training (12D certificate) desirable
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Full UK driving licence
• Good communication skills
Please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment on 07407802761 for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.