£34k - 36k per year + Van & fuel card
5 months ago
Testing Electrician - Social Housing - £36,000.00 + Van & Fuel + Benefits
Our client a Maintenance Contractor who provide responsive repairs and provide a high quality service are looking for Qualified Electricians to join the Team.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in electrical installation work e.g. C&G 2330, 2360,2357, 2365
- 18th Edition
- Testing and Inspecting 2391 or 2394/5
- Social Housing experience
Employee benefits include;
- Van & Fuel Card
- An annual performance-based bonus scheme.
- 23 days holiday
- Pension contributions up to 4%Company vehicle/car allowance for specific roles
- Time and half after 5pm
- Time and half on Saturdays
- Double time on Sundays
If you feel you are suitable please do not hesitate to apply with your CV or contact Cheri Bulmer at Build Recruitment for more information.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.