£30k - 33k per year + Progression, Pension, Call outs
4 months ago
Build Recruitment have been specially chosen to support Government Facility Services Limited to find a Test and inspection engineer to work fulltime in a permanent role at their site HMP Hunterscombe. This role is working alongside a supportive team and offers endless opportunities for you to progress within the company. There will be over time available through call outs and they offer 28 days annual leave.
- To be accountable for the testing and inspection of electrical services within the prison estate in line with the sites maintenance requirements, industry best practice and statutory requirements.
- To take accountability for reactive maintenance within the prison estate in line with the sites long term goals and objectives
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
- To undertake general maintenance tasks and survey inspections in areas including confined spaces and at height, recording all work and completing associated registers/logs
- Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent with at least five years experience working as an electrician
- Qualified to C&G 2391 - Electrical inspection and testing
- Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements For Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
- Two years experience working in a role as a test and inspection electrician or equivalent
- Experience working on commercial or industrial electrical systems
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.