£45k - 55k per year + Life insurance, bonus
27 days ago
£45,000 - £55,000
We have an exciting new opportunity for a technical service manager to join our client who is eager to get someone in to deal with the technical services (electrical) of the site. The technical services manager will be the focal point and set the requirements for the organisation's electrical systems safety.
Job duties for Technical Manager
* To consistently deliver the companies "Management Expectations" successfully across all key areas
* Take the lead role in introducing ways of working changes
* To take responsibility for the overall performance of the Hard Services team ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are delivered in accordance with the contract and our clients satisfaction
* Ensure operational, planned, and reactive maintenance activities are effectively scheduled and undertaken on time and in accordance with Statutory Legislation
* Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety legislation and Company/Client Health & Safety practices and procedures.
* Review plant and system performance, highlighting solutions in unsatisfactory areas
Skills and Experience for Technical Manager
* Experience in asset management on long term complex projects.
* Experience in the delivery of hard FM and project/estates management services to complex environments.
* Extensive knowledge of statutory regulations, technical standards, guidance, and techniques relevant for the delivery of asset management activities.
* Electrical engineering and operational knowledge in complex electrical systems
* Experience of quality assurance and/or management systems.
* Working experience within a PFI environment.
* Experience working on Electrical systems within healthcare establishments
* Experience of proactively managing complex contractual issues and relationships with stakeholders.
* Management experience of construction defects under the Limitation Act
* Building services design experience compliance, and technical management.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.