£28 - 35k per year
about 1 month ago
Technical Project Coordinator
Location: Central Cornwall
Technical Project Coordinator
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
Our client is a specialist housing developer who are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their team in Cornwall to work under the Project Manager.
As a Project Coordinator, you will coordinate key information, engineering and working drawing packages to enable any given residential development to be built as intended and to obtain all necessary technical approvals and permissions. This role would suit someone with a civils background.
Project Coordinator Day to day duties:
- Manage site as agreed with the Project Manager from design stage to post completion, in line with delivery programme
- Coordinate information from Consultants, Subcontractors and Site team
- Coordinate consultants to deliver the house type working drawing packs and liaise with key suppliers to provide ancillary drawing information for tender, construction, and sales packs
- Manage and collate information Planning, Building Control, Robust Details, NHBC
- Manage and oversee design coordination of the Mechanical and Electrical design and installation
- Following technical approval being granted, managing timely completion of legal agreements
- Co-ordinate information and liaise with architects, civil and structural engineers, landscape architects, ensuring consistency between various designs
The ideal Candidate:
- BTEC HND/HNC in Design, Construction or Civil Engineering and/or time served experience in a similar role with a residential developer ·
- Good level of IT literacy with experience of Outlook, Excel & Word
- Good level of communication skills, with the necessity to liaise with internal staff and external bodies
- Proven ability in a Project Coordinator role or within the construction industry delivering design for projects on time, to budget and quality standards with high customer satisfaction results
- Excellent organisation and time management with ability to multitask
- Able to lead and work as a team member
- Experienced in analysing problems and delivering solutions
Benefits of the company:
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Support with a professional membership
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.