£48k - 57k per year + life insurance, bonus , car allowance
about 2 months ago
Technical Operations Manager
£48,000 - £57,000 + Car allowance
Here at Build Recruitment we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Operations Manager to join a service provider looking after The Technical Operations Manager will ensure that the Hard Services provided are compliant and to the highest quality/standard, with due recognition of client and customer requirements.
Job duties for Technical Operations Manager:
- Ensure all PPM, Reactive, Corrective, Minor works & Lifecycle activity is carried out in line with the agreed contractual KPIs/SLAs.
- Ensure that statutory compliance is proactively managed and continually maintained across the SCC Contract.
- The oversight and management of strategic hard services subcontractors across the SCC contract.
- To oversee the organisation & implementation of technical work programmes and activities with particular emphasis on strategic initiatives.
- Work in accordance with internal commercial & procurement governance ensuring the adoption of internal policies and procedures.
- To apply all appropriate technical assurance, health and safety procedures in all aspects of delivery. Provide advice to the operational team regarding their responsibilities in this area and work collaboratively with technical & QHSE colleagues to complete NCR’s.
Skills and knowledge for Technical Operations Manager:
- Full, clean driving license is essential.
- 5 years+ experience of delivering Hard FM services.
- Professional qualification desirable to degree level.
- Previous experience of management, supervision and team leadership.
- A sound understanding of Health and Safety Legislation (SMSTS, IOSH or NEBOSH).
- Confident communicator with excellent customer interaction skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Administration skills, including use of CAFM system and Microsoft Office applications.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.