£35k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Junior Technical Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up for a skilled Technical Supervisor looking to take a step up into a management position on an exciting contract. Working on multiple sites in the South East, the Technical Manager will be responsible for running a team and managing contracts. The Technical Manager will need to come from a technical background. The firm are looking for someone ambitous and are willing to invest a lot into the right candidate.
- Ensure all PPM’s are undertaken and planned effectively
- Building services
- Facilities Management
- Management of engineers
- Ensuring assets are working and up to speed
- Reporting back to management on the state of assets
- The Technical Manager will be responsible for managing contractors
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met and correct protocols are taken
- Suggest improvements to the existing structure
- Facilities Management experience
- Multisite experience
- Experience in managing both reactive and PPM building services maintenance
- The Technical Manager will need experience working to health and safety protocols.
- Experience of working with a large supply chain
- Experience in using CAFM systems
- Mechanical or electrical qualifications
- IOSH or NEBOSH
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.