£60k - 65k per year + Car/Allowance + Bonus + Healthcare + 5% Pension
3 months ago
Residential Developer – Beaconsfield
£65k + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Bonus + 5% Pension
My partnership developer client is looking for a Technical Manager, with a background in Residential Construction to join their established team in Beaconsfield to bring more knowledge and experience to the table. If you are a Technical Manager with experience managing the internal design team such as coordinators and is able to show experience of the delivery of projects from 'cradle to grave', then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Due to a recent partnership with a global investment firm and housing association, our client have extensive work in the pipeline with schemes up to 240 units.
If you’re a Technical Manager looking to be a part of a company that is still growing and want to be a part of their success, please get in touch.
As a Technical Manager for our client, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Report to the Production Director
- Manage the design process, reviewing all drawings and details for accuracy and buildability.
- Manage relationships with architects and external consultants.
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the construction process.
- Recognise potential issues and implement strategies or overcome them.
- Issuing CML and Section 20 applications and documentation.
Requirements for the role
- 5+ years experience in a Design/Technical Management role in Residential Construction.
- Industry relevant BSc Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or feel free to contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.