£45k - 48k per year + Car, Pension, Healthcare
4 months ago
Technical Facilities Manager
My client are looking for a Technical Facilities Manager to join the FM team, based on a contract in Hackney. The Technical Facilities Manager will be joining a forward thinking business with good progression opportunities. This role is moving forward even during these difficult times and my client are looking to interview for the Technical Facilities Manager ASAP.
About the role
• Provide leadership and management to the site team as necessary
• Taking a lead role in Health and Safety
• Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level.
• Managing a team of 2 supervisors/10 engineers plus admin team
• Strong understanding of the contract P/L and good financial awareness
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for outcomes
• Ability to work within a team and under instruction by line manager as required
• Attend contractual/operational meetings with the client on a weekly basis, or as required.
• Ensure successful completion of all reactive and PPM works orders to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPIs and SLAs as necessary.
• Ability to use IT for the purpose of the role including being able to proficiently operate and use Word, Excel, PDF and other such programmes
Who are we looking for?
Knowledge and Experience:
• Relevant work experience, including knowledge of delivering PPM for electrical, mechanical disciplines, building plus reactive work
• Supervisory/Managerial experience across mobile contracts
• Must hold Mechanical/Electrical qualifications
• Self-Driven, Well Motivated, Trustworthy, Client focused and reliable
• IT literate in working with Concept Evolution, FSIgo, Excel/Word via laptop
• Client focused
What our client offer?
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, they provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.