£40k - 50k per year + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
Salary: £50k + Bonus
Our client, a well-established Property Developer who have built an enviable reputation for delivering quality homes in the Surrey area, are now looking for a Technical coordinator to join their Technical team. Developing projects from small apartment blocks to country manor estates, our client offer the opportunity to have a little variety in your work.
Joining an existing Technical team, this is an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment, where you can not only utilise your expertise to it’s full effect, but also learn from experienced professionals around you.
Our client have their own land, sales, planning/feasibility, commercial, construction, customer care and technical departments, making your role all the more straight forward. If you’re looking for a role in which you can be part of a winning team, this could be the one for you.
As a Technical Coordinator with our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and manage the production of working drawings.
- Advise Technical Manager if deadlines are likely to be met or need to change.
- Attend meetings with consultants.
- Organise additional surveys where required.
- Organise and submit S278 agreement applications via civil engineers.
- Organise drainage diversion, connection applications as required.
- Liaise with product suppliers during design process to aid consultants with technical package.
- Comment on and approve products in line with site requirements/deadlines.
- Register new sites on the NHBC portal and ensure they have the last drawings at all times.
- Respond as required and in a timely manner to conditions identified by building control surveyors.
- Create site drawing issue sheet and update on issue of all drawings from technical department.
- Respond to requests for additional information and queries from all parties.
- Identify planning conditions to be cleared and arrange production of information.
- Submit conditions applications to planning department and monitor through to approval.
- Prepare full planning applications if required, for example, where an application is of a technical nature.
- Attend post Build meeting with Technical Manager to run through relevant items raised.
- Respond to technical queries from sales department.
You will need:
- 4+ years in a Technical Coordination role.
- Some experience in the Residential or High-End Residential Sector.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link. Alternatively, for further details please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07496 601 999.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.