£35k - 42k per year
5 months ago
My client is seeking a Technical Coordinator with experience using AutoCAD 2D to join their team in this exciting role on a permanent contract, my client is a worldwide market leader in luxury furniture and fit out. The Technical Coordinator will be based in London and ideally my client would like a candidate who can speak Italian or Spanish however this is not a must. The perfect Technical Coordinator will have at least 5 - 7 years experience in this industry with AutoCAD 2D and will be flexible for international trips.
- Coordinate, with the support of the Technical Director of the group, the development of the AutoCAD 2D shop drawings of the furniture and joinery pieces starting from the architect's concept drawings
- Define the technical specifications of the products and follow their industrialization with the suppliers of the different materials (timber, metalworks, glass, stones);
- Give technical support to the Project Manager and the General Manager for the communication with the clients or interior designers/architects
- Coordinate the installation activities with the UK installation team on site. The job will be performed 60% at the office (London Clerkenwell, zone 1), and 40% on site (London area).
Qualifications and other skills:
- AutoCAD 2D
- Office package
- Fluent in English and Italian
- 5-7 years of experience in the furniture, joinery or construction related fields
- Availability for short business trips within the UK and Italy
- Some work experience in a construction site may be preferable
- A degree in Engineering or Architecture is preferable. The client will evaluate also candidates without University studies, but with a strong experience in the furniture or construction industry.
- Genuine passion for design, furniture and construction
- Strong attitude of working in a young, dynamic and motivated team.
Please apply online for the role if you think this is something you are suitable for and I will be in touch if you are shortlisted.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.