£50k - 60k per year + life insurance, bonus
25 days ago
Technical Compliance Manager - Building Services Engineering
£50,000 - £60,000
Currently we have an exciting brand new opportunity for a Technical Compliance Manager within the building services/ facilities management industry. This is an amazing chance for an individual to come in and join a great team for a huge UK wide service provider. The right person will have an opportunity to make the Technical Compliance Manager role their own. The technical compliance manager will be based in a well-known and large site in Central London. The purpose of this role is to make sure all Statutory and Contractual obligations are being completed efficiently and effectively across the contract.
- To provide assurance that all Technical obligations are being undertaken in a compliant, efficient and effective way.
- Ensure all competent persons are in place and maintain the AE/AP/CP register.
- Ensure all areas of the contract are compliant in line with contractual and legal requirements. Report on any areas of non compliance and work with the local teams to produce and manage any required action plans.
- Ensure all planned maintenance is completed to an acceptable standard and the scopes of the works are suitable for the equipment installed.
- Implement and maintain an action plan which contains all actions from any audits carried out, including annual audits from the Authorising Engineers and ensure they signed off correctly and in a timely manner.
- Work with local staff to produce a forward maintenance register and capital plan to proactively assist the Trust in managing their estate.
- Ensure there is consistency within each discipline to aid easy auditing
- Ensure the site based Authorised Person for understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure the permit system is being followed and suitable for the requirements.
- To ensure all actions signed off correctly and in a timely manner
Skills and Knowledge
- Good knowledge of Building Services.
- Good IT and report writing skills.
- Good Technical Auditing Skills
- Experience of Hard services within healthcare (Desirable)
- Experience and knowledge of multiple HTM's (Desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Engineering qualification (Desirable)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.